Hi all, Last Wednesday Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23585 to the Dev Channel.
Smooth upgdates on all my devices here nice to see the chat icon fixed again 🙂
Changes and Improvements
- The Camera app, Cortana, Photos app, and People app, and Remote Desktop (MSTSC) client can be uninstalled.
- Fixed a few issues leading to explorer.exe crashes.
- Fixed an issue causing the context menu to draw off screen when invoked using touch or pen on the side of your desktop.
- Fixed the issue causing the purple Chat button to show up again on the taskbar after updating to Build 23580.
NOTE: Some fixes noted here in Insider Preview builds from the Dev Channel may make their way into the servicing updates for the released version of Windows 11.
[Copilot in Windows*]
- When first launching or after refreshing Copilot in Windows while using voice access, you’ll need to use “Show grid” commands to click in the “Ask me anything” box for the first time.
Snipping Tool Update
We are rolling out Snipping Tool (version 11.2310.49.0) to Windows Insiders in the Canary and Dev Channels improving HDR display support. Screenshots and screen recording on displays with HDR enabled should be able to better display colors.
source: Windows Blog