Hi all, last Thursday Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23615 to the Dev Channel.
There are ISOs available for this build – they can be downloaded here.
Upgrades went smooth here physical & Windows 365 pc’s.
Have fun upgrading & make sure you post feedback in the Feedback Hub when you spot any issues.
What’s new in Build 23615
We are excited to announce support for the latest generation USB standard, USB 80Gbps, in this build of Windows. USB 80Gbps support will initially launch on select devices based on the Intel Core 14th Gen HX-series mobile processors, such as the new Razer Blade 18.
This is the first major version update of the USB4®standard and increases performance to 80Gbps from 40Gbps. It enables the next generation of high-performance displays, storage, and connectivity. It is fully backwards compatible with peripherals built for older generations of USB and Thunderbolt™ and works alongside all other USB Type-C features.
FEEDBACK: Please file feedback in Feedback Hub (WIN + F) under Devices and Drivers > Buses.
Changes and Improvements
[Copilot in Windows*]
- We are trying out opening Copilot automatically when Windows starts on widescreen devices with some Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. This can be managed via Settings > Personalization > Copilot. Note that this is rolling out so not all Insiders in the Dev Channel will see this right away. [ADDED 1/12] We’re trying this experience out on devices that have minimum diagonal screen size of 27” and pixel width of 1920 pixels and limited to primary display screens in multi-monitor scenarios. As a reminder, we regularly try out different experiences with Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel that may not ever ship, and others could show up in future Windows releases when they’re ready.
- For Microsoft Edge and other browsers that invoke the Windows share window, the Windows share window now supports the ability to share URLs directly to WhatsApp, Gmail, X (formerly Twitter), Facebook, and LinkedIn. In Microsoft Edge, you can invoke the Windows share window by clicking the share icon at the top right in the toolbar and choosing the Windows share options.
- Fixed an issue which was impacting Task Manager reliability for some Insiders.
- Fixed an issue which was impacting Windows share window reliability for some Insiders.
NOTE: Some fixes noted here in Insider Preview builds from the Dev Channel may make their way into the servicing updates for the released version of Windows 11.
[Copilot in Windows*]
- When first launching or after refreshing Copilot in Windows while using voice access, you’ll need to use “Show grid” commands to click in the “Ask me anything” box for the first time.
- Announcements from the Microsoft Start feed are still shown on the taskbar after the feed is hidden.
- Keyboard navigation from settings subpages back to the top-level Settings page is broken.
- Incorrect spacing and fonts used in some settings pages.
source: Windows Blogs