Hi all, last Thursday Microsoft released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19635 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
Another smooth upgrade here, some minor tweaks a fixes, insiders are running smooth 😉
- We fixed an issue resulting in the apostrophes in the Location not available dialog, Mount File dialog, and File Explorer folder options text not being displayed correctly.
- We fixed an issue where the Work or School account > Allow Windows Search to provide… toggle under Search Settings could be unexpectedly disabled.
- We fixed an issue resulting in cellular data not working on certain devices.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Settings crashing when changing display orientation or resolution.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders seeing a large number of “Program Compatibility Assistant Service stopped working” critical events in Reliability Monitor.
- We fixed an issue that could result in constant display flashing on certain devices.
- We fixed an issue with the camera on certain devices showing unexpected artifacts.
- We’re looking into an issue where some devices booting from eMMC storage may bugcheck when resuming from hibernate.
- We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We’re working on fixing an issue for a future Insider Preview build where in Settings > Privacy the Documents and Downloads sections show a broken icon next to their page name (just a rectangle).
- We’re looking into reports that taskbar preview thumbnails aren’t rendering consistently (showing a blank area).
source: Windows Blogs